Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Liberty - Wednesday, July 04, 2012 | Daily Word

Liberty - Wednesday, July 04, 2012 | Daily Word

Liberty
THE LIBERATING SPIRIT OF GOD LIVES IN ME.
Freedom, sweet freedom! The human desire for freedom is innate and universal. I amfree, and I cherish my liberty.
In the spirit of freedom, I am true to myself. I am free to think, say and do what I choose. I am free to grow and change. I am free to create my life anew each day. I celebrate my freedom to pray and worship as I choose, to fulfill my dreams, to express the spirit of God within me in my own unique way.
I recognize that with freedom comes a sacred responsibility. I stay attuned to the wisdom of my soul, turning within to deepen my understanding of God, myself and others.
The same liberty I cherish in my life, I also uphold for others. The liberating spirit of God lives within us all.
Those who look into the perfect law, the law of liberty … will be blessed in their doing.—James 1:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord