Friday, December 28, 2012

Prosperity - Friday, December 28, 2012 | Daily Word

Prosperity - Friday, December 28, 2012 | Daily Word

Prosperity
INFINITE ABUNDANCE IS MINE IN EVERY WAY.
It is natural to give of oneself, and “as you give, so shall you receive.” I choose toparticipate fully in the circulation and blessing of God’s abundant good by giving generously and receiving gratefully.
Prosperity is a God-given experience. I am prosperous as I experience happiness, health and peace. Through meaningful relationships, communion with God, and a life lived on purpose, I am prosperous in every way.
I do not need a great number of material goods to feel satisfied. When I hold an attitude of gratitude for all I have, my needs are fulfilled, and my good comes to me with ease and grace. I see God’s good wherever I look, and I am prosperous!
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap.—Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord