Monday, November 28, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "DEEPENING
I put spiritual principles to work in my life.
My life is enriched through my practice of spiritual principles. As I deepen my understanding of myself, I become increasingly aware of my oneness with God. I commit to daily prayer and meditation. I view challenges as opportunities to practice the principles I know. I contemplate the personal meaning of Scripture and apply timeless truths to everyday situations.

Reading the words of Jesus, I am inspired anew: "If you continue in my word ... you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free." As a student of Truth, I embrace and enhance my study by exploring the meaning of spiritual teachings and apply what I learn. I put principle to work in my life.

I pray that you may have the power to comprehend ... what is the breadth and length and height and depth.--Ephesians 3:18"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord