Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "REFRESH
I am refreshed and renewed in mind, body and spirit.
When I think of my health and the way I approach it, I ask myself if I am doing all I need to do to be healthy, whole and well. If I feel I can do more, I take this opportunity to refresh and perhaps adopt new healthy habits.

I may begin by spending more time in prayer and meditation, visualizing my body as a holy temple filled with divine, renewing life. I may start an exercise regimen that helps me get in tune with my body. I may try new, more healthful ways to prepare my food.

Of the many healthy practices available to me, I follow my inner guidance and find which ones are right for me. I am refreshed and renewed in mind, body and spirit.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God?--1 Corinthians 6:19"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today is Thee Day