Sunday, April 29, 2012

High Praise Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "CONFIDENT
I move through my life with complete confidence.
At times I may forget I am complete and whole just as I am. If so, I consciously reconnect with God through prayer and meditation. My confidence increases as I remember I am one with Spirit, safe and secure.

Aware I am one with the One, I have nothing to fear. Everything I need is provided--strength, knowledge, faith, health, joy, peace and more. With confidence, I move forward, leaping into the unknown with courage. I do things I've always dreamed of doing and step beyond any perceived boundaries or obstacles. With a deep breath, I jump into life fully and feel the joy of passionate and confident living.

I myself feel confident about you, my brothers and sisters, that you yourselves are full of goodness.--Romans 15:14"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment