Monday, March 19, 2012

Pray for PEACE

Serenity


I am an instrument of peace and serenity.

In the rush of everyday activities, peace and quiet may seem an elusive dream. So I begin each day with a time of prayer and meditation in which I enter the kingdom of God within.



In meditation, I mentally draw an image that reminds me of peace. It may be a quiet lake or the face of a loved one. I may recall the words of a favorite song or Scripture. Whatever I choose to visualize or focus on becomes a touchstone to which I can return any moment of the day.



My key to this sacred inner space, this center of serenity and love deep within, is a simple "Thank you, God." In appreciation, I realize the love that supports me. I realize God and I are one.



The effect of righteousness will be peace.--Isaiah 32:17

No comments:

Post a Comment