Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Monthly Affirmations of The Joy of Jesus

Monthly Affirmations | Daily Word

Monthly Affirmations

Affirmations are positive statements of Truth. By affirming Truth we are lifted out of false thinking into the consciousness of Spirit. Each time we pray positively and faithfully, we are calling forth the divine activity that is always within us.

We focus on these affirmations throughout the month for greater expression of our divine inner light. Giving thanks in advance, we claim each affirmation as true for ourselves and our loved ones, remaining open and receptive to the highest good for all.

March 2012

Inner Peace
The peace of God flows through me now.

Guidance
I am attuned to Spirit and act on the guidance I receive.

Healing
Through the healing power of God, I experience my wholeness.

Prosperity
I am enriched by the gifts of Spirit.

World Peace
My prayer for peace encircles the world.

April 2012

Inner Peace
I am tranquil as I experience love and peace within me.

Guidance
Confident and assured, I trust my inner guidance.

Healing
Health is my natural state. My body responds to love and care.

Prosperity
I am grateful for blessings manifested and all those yet to be.

World Peace
I treat others with loving-kindness, co-creating a world at peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment