Monday, March 12, 2012

Love and Peace

Home | Daily WordCOMFORT
The love and peace of God comfort me.
When I am seeking comfort, I turn within and listen to what my heart tells me. It assures me God is with me, strengthening me. Peace washes over me, soothing my soul.
My heart is also comforted to know my loved ones are in God's care. Whether in the next room, a distant country or beyond the physical realm, they are enfolded in divine love. Although people dear to me may be beyond my sight, they are with me in spirit and never beyond the reach of my prayers. I am comforted knowing neither time, nor distance, nor physical separation can diminish our heart and soul connection. Divine love unites us now and always.
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways. The Lord be with all of you.--2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment