Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Faith is All we Need

Faith


I have faith in the goodness of God manifesting in my life right now.

Faith comes to us when we cease to think of external things as having power over us and realize that God--which is all power--brings good into manifestation through us. We increase our faith in God as we realize, in reality, there is only God. No other power exists.



I wake up in the morning in anticipation, looking forward to seeing the activity of Spirit in the day ahead. I have faith that the goodness of God is now being made manifest in, through and around me.



Approaching every situation from the standpoint of absolute faith in God, I find my worries and doubts short-lived. Faith brings answers to prayer, and visible and tangible evidence of the goodness of God.



Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.--Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment