Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Being a Child of God

Home | Daily Word

DIVINE ORDER
This is a divine order day!
If I become frustrated from failing to complete a task or goal, I may feel like an "Out of Order" sign is flashing above my head. There is no need, however, to give in or give up. Instead, I take a God-moment to immerse myself in the divine order that is always present. I still my inner critic and affirm: I am in the presence of God, and God's presence is within me.
God is everywhere present. Divine order permeates all that I am, all that is. I realize my frustration was caused by my lack of God-awareness. Once I tune in to the presence of God, I experience the flow of divine order in my life. This day, and all others, is a divine order day!
"In him we live and move and have our being"; as even some of your own poets have said, "For we too are his offspring."--Acts 17:28

No comments:

Post a Comment