Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Monthly Affirmations of The Joy of Jesus

Monthly Affirmations | Daily Word

January 2012

Inner Peace
My divine connection brings inner peace.

Guidance
I am safely guided by the light of God.

Healing
The healing presence of Spirit fills every cell of my being.

Prosperity
With thanksgiving, I give generously and receive abundantly.

World Peace
I contribute to a world of peace through the power of my word.

February 2012

Inner Peace
I discover peace within.

Guidance
Prompted by inner guidance, I move forward with courage and poise.

Healing
I claim my wholeness. I am health and strong.

Prosperity
Spirit fills my mind and my life with unlimited good.

World Peace
My thoughts, words and actions contribute to peace for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord