Monday, January 23, 2012

A Day of Prayer

Pray for Others


Praying for others is a gift that blesses everyone.

Laying aside any concerns or challenges in my own life, I turn my attention to praying for a friend, loved one or someone I don't even know.



I let go of any attachment to a specific outcome for them and expand my vision. I see the one for whom I pray as a whole, radiating center of life and love, filled with divine wisdom. From this elevated awareness, I pray from God-consciousness, affirming that the highest and best is expressing in all our lives perfectly, in all ways and circumstances.



When I pray for others, the words I speak resonate in the very depths of my being, assuring that a right solution is unfolding for me as well.



And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job when he had prayed for his friends; and the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.--Job 42:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord