Monday, December 9, 2013

Express the Divine - Monday, December 09, 2013 | Daily Word

Express the Divine - Monday, December 09, 2013 | Daily Word
Express the Divine
I AM A SPIRITUAL BEING; I AM CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING.
I am a spiritual being, an expression of Divine Light, Life, and Love. I acknowledge and appreciate the gifts of Spirit in me and in everyone.
As an expression of Divine Light, I am infused with the wisdom of God and guided in wise ways. As an expression of Divine Life, I am filled with powerful healing energy that renews and revitalizes my body temple. As an expression of Divine Love, I embrace all people, animals, and the planet as a whole.
I am keenly aware of the powerful connection I share with all inhabitants of Earth. I honor and protect the delicate balance necessary to coexist. I am grateful for the gift of spiritual expression as Light, Life, and Love permeating all that exists in this world.

O Lord, our Sovereign, how majestic is your name in all the earth!—Psalm 8:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is Time to Stand Strong for The Lord