Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oped the Door for God Dr. James A. Lee

Let Go, Let God - Saturday, May 19, 2012 | Daily Word

Let Go, Let God
I LET GO OF CONCERNS AND LET GOD BE GOD IN MY LIFE.
Gardeners consider the sunlight and soil conditions each plant needs to thrive. A gardener’s work begins with designing the garden, preparing the soil, and planting the seeds. Watering, weeding and thinning the crop are necessary. Gardening involves proper preparation and continual care.
The desires of my heart are like seeds. They respond to careful planning and nurturing, and they manifest in their own time. Just as a gardener knows not to disturb germinating seeds to check their progress, I learn to be patient and not worry as my life unfolds. I trust that God is ever-present. My desires will bear fruit in time, and all is well.
The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps. —Proverbs 16:9



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained