Friday, May 4, 2012

Getting it Right Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word


SATISFIED
I immerse myself in stillness.
Where my attention goes, my energy flows. If I focus on what appears to be missing, I only feel more dissatisfied, which then spills over into other areas of my life. So instead of yearning for what I don't have and overlooking the treasures I do have, I am content with what is.
Access to stillness is one of the great gifts in my life. Using my breath to release and let go, I lean into the sanctuary of inner peace and experience deep satisfaction. All worry and tension fall away.
In the refuge of this inner space, I encounter the Divine. This is what my soul truly yearns for. The stillness fulfills the infinite promise of abiding peace.
Not that I am referring to being in need; for I have learned to be content with whatever I have.--Philippians 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment