Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Beautiful World Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word

BEAUTY
I add beauty to an already beautiful world!
In some cultures people celebrate the start of May by leaving a basket of spring flowers at a neighbor's doorstep. Flowers are nature's inspiring gift to us all. Yet before a flower's outer beauty is revealed, the divine idea of inner beauty exists as potential within a tiny seed.
In much the same way, seeds of God-given potential are present within me, ready to blossom. As I live and learn and grow, my potential takes form, and my full beauty and purpose are revealed.
I set an intention this moment to fully express my inner beauty. Through prayer, I free my God-given inner qualities and allow them to blossom.
Let your adornment be the inner self with the lasting beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in God's sight.--1 Peter 3:4

No comments:

Post a Comment