Thursday, December 8, 2011

Touching God is The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "HALLOWED MOMENTS
In hallowed moments, I am one with the Divine.
Often we are separated from objects considered too valuable to touch--artwork, sculpture, relics from antiquity--but communing with the truly sacred is an experience of touching the Divine.

I close my eyes, take a gentle breath and leave the clutter and clatter behind. I remember a holy moment full of love and oneness. I rest in the quiet chapel of my mind and heart.

In the stillness I feel the presence of pure Love. Enfolded in this Love, my heart opens ever wider until there is no "me and Love," there is only "Love." Time stops and I am ageless. I am Love and every possibility of Love. I rest in this hallowed moment until a thought stirs me back into the world.

O Lord, I love the house in which you dwell, and the place where your glory abides. --Psalm 26:8"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment