Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Prayer for Peace

Home | Daily Word: "WORLD PEACE
I embrace all people in my prayers for peace.
At one with the presence of God, I begin my day with a prayer for peace. I am aware of God's peace within my body, mind, soul and spirit. My inner peace expands to embrace the fullness of life on the planet. I include the people of all nations, for God is creator of all.

The planet we share has immense capacity for healing and recovery. In places where conflict has caused damage or even raged for years or centuries, peace is possible, because God is the unifying and co-creating power within us all.

I help generate peace by expressing peace in every word I speak, every action I take, and every prayer I hold in my heart.

The heavens are yours, the earth also is yours; the world and all that is in it. --Psalm 89:11"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment