Sunday, December 4, 2011

Peace is The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word
INNER PEACE
I abide in deep peace, and Christ is born in me.

As we prepare to celebrate the birth of Jesus this Christmas season, we begin by making room for the Christ Spirit to be born anew in our own hearts. Jesus set the example for all humankind. He was not born into a world of peace, but rather, he brought his peace to the world.

As God's beloved child, I need not wait for the world around me to be peaceful before opening my heart and giving birth to the peace of God in me. Giving glory to God, I quiet my thoughts. In a moment of silent praise, I am filled with the peaceful Christ Presence. The Prince of Peace finds a home in my own heart. As I abide in deepest peace, heaven is established on earth, and Christ is born in me.

Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you."--John 20:21

No comments:

Post a Comment