Friday, December 16, 2011

The Joy of Jesus is Wisdom

Home | Daily Word
GUIDANCE
As I quiet my mind, I access inner wisdom.
When I seek help with a life decision, I open myself to divine guidance by turning down the volume of the noisy world. I turn off the radio, the television, the computer, so I can hear the still small voice of Infinite Wisdom.

Spending time in nature or involving myself in a creative endeavor helps me change my state of mind and step away from my usual distractions. Moving apart for a time of quiet prayer and meditation tells my spirit I am willing to listen for the wisdom of the Divine.

Divine guidance comes from within and is available whenever I need it. I simply step away from the noise and into the Silence to access it.

The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom, and whatever else you get, get insight. --Proverbs 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment