Friday, December 30, 2011

How God is in Control

Home | Daily Word God is The Joy of Jesus. He is in control of His Creation.

LET GO, LET GOD
I let go and let God: All things are possible.

I can do anything I set my mind on. Endowed with divine inner faculties, unique abilities and awareness of my oneness with God, I can achieve all I want to achieve.

Before starting any task, I take a few moments to connect with God. I open my mind to divine instruction and listen for inner guidance. I put my thoughts aside and allow the presence of God to lead me. If I find I am wrestling with a problem, I remind myself to let go and let God. In the quiet communion of prayer, the wisdom of God speaks to my heart and I know what to do. I let go of the appearance of human limitations. I let God be God, and all things are possible.

Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to him be glory.--Ephesians 3:20


No comments:

Post a Comment