Thursday, December 29, 2011

Home | Daily Word

DIVINE ORDER
I open myself to divine order.

Disorder and confusion are symptoms of the need to get back in tune with God. Divine order is always at work. When I am in tune with it, I find that the crooked places become straight and the rough places smooth. The things that have seemed disorganized and confused fall into place, and order pervades.

Rather than struggle to straighten out any confusion that appears, I first bring my thoughts and feelings under control and gain the inner peace and serenity that come only from God. I declare my oneness with God and affirm: God is in me, and God is working through me to fulfill a good purpose. I am now open to God's perfect order. I allow my life to unfold as it should.

The crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways made smooth.--Luke 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment