Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word
LIGHT
Darkness dissolves in the presence of God's light.
The winter solstice marks the shortest day of the year, but with it comes the promise of greater sunlight in the days ahead. Darkness is driven away by the light.

The light from a single candle is so powerful that when its flame is shared with another, nothing is lost. The candlelight illuminates the darkness, time and time again.

Divine light drives away darkness in my mind and in my life. When I shift my attention away from dark thoughts and focus on prayers of gratitude and joy, the spark of divinity ignites within me.

I joyously share God's light with others. As God's light shines through me, my life and the lives of others are uplifted.

I am writing you a new commandment ... because the darkness is passing away and the true light is already shining.--1 John 2:8

No comments:

Post a Comment