Thursday, December 15, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word
FRIENDSHIP
Friendship is a mirror that reflects the grace of God.
Throughout my life, I have countless opportunities to be a friend and to make new friends. Each friendship is an occasion to experience God in action--to behold kindness, peace, happiness and love in each person I meet. Each friendship is also an opportunity for me to reveal my highest and best qualities.

My friends and I balance one another's strengths and weaknesses and enjoy a comfortable camaraderie as we walk our life's paths. My friends know me and love me, lift my spirits by their presence, and help me find my way in the world. I gladly reciprocate.

Each friend is a blessing in my life. Each one has helped me become the person I am today. I thank God for my friends.

A true friend sticks closer than one's nearest kin.--Proverbs 18:24

Inside Daily Word® Magazine .

No comments:

Post a Comment