Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Faith is The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word: "FAITH
Faith keeps me strong and confident.
Faith is an inner knowing that arises from my connection to Divine Mind. It allows me to move beyond the limitations of my fears. Faith does not mean always being strong--but faith gives me the courage to take the next step knowing strength will come. It does not mean having a perfect plan, but moving forward assured that guidance and direction will be provided in a perfect way. Faith does not mean always getting exactly what I want, but knowing that my good is available in every situation.

My good may be a new idea or insight; it may be comfort, help or a whole new way of living. Faith encourages me to keep anticipating the good. I am in awe of the blessings that continue to appear in my life.

And to the centurion Jesus said, "Go; let it be done for you according to your faith."--Matthew 8:13"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment