Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Comfort in The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word The Joy of The Lord is our Salvation in Christ Jesus. The Joy of Jesus is praying for you and yo in Jesus name that your family. We also hope and pray that you will indeed share our message of joy with your contacts, in Jesus Name.

COMFORT
I am comforted by the love of God and blessed with peace.

Change is a part of life. Seasons change, children become adults, people enter and exit my life under both sad and happy circumstances. Every change brings a blessing, however easy or hard it may be to see at the time. Every change is a part of our life's journey as spiritual beings.

If changes are stirring sadness in me, I open my heart to the peace and comfort of God. I am never alone, for God is with me through every change. The love of God guides me in difficult moments and rejoices with me in happy times.

I greet change with an open heart and a willing spirit. I am not on my own. God is my comfort, and I am at peace.

I am the gate. Whoever enters by me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture.--John 10:9

No comments:

Post a Comment