Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Home | Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: "CIRCULATE
I give and receive in absolute faith.
The divine law of giving and receiving is as natural as gravity. I don't question why my feet stay firmly planted on the ground. I simply trust in gravity, for I know it works.

The same holds true concerning giving and receiving. It is in giving that I receive. My life is open to the flow of divine blessings, and in that flow, I am able to give even more. I give unreservedly.

I recognize God as the Source of my supply. As I have freely received from the continuous flow of divine love and substance, I also freely give and keep the blessings circulating.

I am filled with a giving and grateful spirit, knowing that my positive prayers and actions will bless others as well as myself.

The measure you give will be the measure you get, and still more will be given you.--Mark 4:24"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment