Thursday, October 20, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "GENTLENESS
With a gentle spirit, I care for myself and others.
When I hold a newborn baby, I am gentle and caring. This new life is fragile and should be lovingly cared for. The same principle applies to myself and to others.

Today I focus on being gentle and kind. I am mindful of words and behaviors that might be rude or critical. In my interactions with others, I speak lovingly and quietly. I treat others with dignity and respect.

I am gentle with myself also. I slow my pace and take time to breathe. I walk with an ease of spirit and an awareness of God. I release worry or anxiety and see myself in a positive way. As I am gentle with myself and others, I find that my thoughts are peaceful and my life flows smoothly.

To speak evil of no one … to be gentle, and to show every courtesy to everyone.--Titus 3:2"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment