Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "SATISFACTION
I am enough, I have enough, and I am grateful.
Satisfaction is not a measure of what I have or what I do, but of what I believe. Today I give my best effort to all that I do. I tap into the creativity of ideas, the discipline of patience and the compassion of understanding. I release self-criticism and the judgment of others. I am everything I need to be to do my best. The works of my mind and hands and heart are a blessing.

My attention is not drawn to comparing what others have to what I have or don't have. Nourished, sheltered and loved through God's gifts, I focus my attention on the plenty in my life. I am thankful to be one of God's children, endowed with more than enough, to have and to share.

Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love,so that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.--Psalm 90:14"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment