Thursday, October 13, 2011

Home | Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "EXCELLENCE
I think and achieve excellence.
A children's story tells of a little train engine that was asked to pull a long line of cars over a steep mountain. It seemed an insurmountable task, but the little engine did it by repeating: "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can."

My thoughts are important in all I do. Fueled by optimistic and uplifting thoughts, I can excel. Anything is possible when I trust the power of God within to help me succeed. Step by step, I achieve my goals. Excellence is measured not by what others think of me but by the knowledge that I have done my best.

I approach life with an "I think I can" attitude, knowing I can overcome the mountains in my life with faith and hard work.

Beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just … if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.--Philippians 4:8"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment