Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "CONFIDENCE
I greet life's opportunities with increasing confidence.
When a baby is learning to walk, the spills outnumber the successful steps. Early falls are important to the baby's process of learning to keep his or her balance. The stumbling doesn't discourage the baby. The support and encouragement of others provides the incentive to keep trying.

I take this lesson to heart as I explore my own untapped potential. I am grateful to know that I am divinely supported and guided as I learn new things and expand existing skills. When I experience difficulties, I keep pushing on. With practice, I make progress; with progress, I gain confidence.

By taking baby steps toward new opportunities, I build confidence in my God-given abilities.

I often boast about you; I have great pride in you; I am filled with consolation.--2 Corinthians 7:4"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment