Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "WORLD PEACE
I live in peace with all humankind.
To watch the news, it may seem the world is consumed by chaos. What can I do to make a difference?

The Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi suggests that we "not so much seek … to be understood, as to understand." I open to greater understanding in my life, and I pray for world leaders to find and understand what binds us together rather than what tears us apart.

Through prayer and meditation, I find peace in my own heart. Peace begins with me. As I feel peaceful, I generate an energy of peace. Where there was stress, there is now calm. I know the Truth: All people are my brothers and sisters, and we can live in peace.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled.--John 14:27"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment