Monday, October 3, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily Word: "HEALING
Divine life flows through me, healing my mind and body.
Within each seed is the perfect imprint of all it can become. Life flows out, mapping its growth into maturity. If a season is too warm or too cold, the leaves of a seedling may curl, but the imprint remains strong. With the proper nutrients, rain and sun, life surges forth into new leaves and blooms and fruit.

I may experience a season of doubt, sadness or physical challenge, but it is only a season. The imprint of perfect Life remains strong within me, ready to flow through me as renewed energy, health and peace. Each day in prayer I open my heart to the healing flow of God's Life in me. I am thankful for the healing seasons in my life.

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.--Proverbs 4:23"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment