Sunday, October 2, 2011

Daily Word Dr. James A. Lee

Home | Daily WordJOY
One with God and all life, I radiate pure joy!

The expression of joy is often contagious. A genuine smile or an honest burst of laughter can inspire joy within the hearts of everyone nearby.

Joy is one of the great rewards of my connection with God, with others and with all life. As I give in joy, I receive joyously. When I share a tender moment with another, watch an inspiring movie, or simply think about the people I love, joy often arises.

Turning within, I discover the great joy of God's gentle presence and the simple pleasure of being one with God. My time in the silence of prayer brings me a sense of soul satisfaction as joy wells up within me. Returning to the world around me, I radiate pure joy.

May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us.--Psalm 67:1

No comments:

Post a Comment