Wednesday, August 31, 2011

John 8:48-59 "Then answered the Jews, and said..." KJV - Online Bible Study

John 8:48-59 "Then answered the Jews, and said..." KJV - Online Bible Study: Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? 49 Jesus answered , I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me. 50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth . 51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. 52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead , and the prophets; and thou sayest , If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. 53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead ? and the prophets are dead : whom makest thou thyself? 54 Jesus answered , If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say , that he is your God: 55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say , I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad . 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was , I am . 59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself , and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained