Thursday, August 18, 2011

Daily Word

Home | Daily Word: NOURISH
Positive thoughts and actions nourish my body, soul and spirit.
Eating the proper food helps me stay healthy and maintain the energy I need to lead a dynamic and active life. Nutrition is the fuel of a healthy body.

An active and vibrant spiritual practice is also essential for healthy living. Prayer and meditation, creative expression and communion with others, gratitude and positive thinking--these activities fundamentally support my awareness of being at one with God. Positive and life-enhancing thoughts and actions sustain both my physical and spiritual health. Through divine life within me, I am nourished in body, soul and spirit.

The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places … and you shall be like a watered garden … whose waters never fail. --Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment