Saturday, August 13, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "CELEBRATE LIFE
I am a joyful expression of life!
This morning I awoke grateful for another day and ready to celebrate life. No special occasion is needed for this celebration. I express the joy of living--right where I am, just as I am. I have everything I need. Today as I acknowledge and honor the Creator and all of creation in my words and actions, I celebrate life with heartfelt appreciation.

Living in a world of divine creativity, I see divinity everywhere I turn. Life is sacred, and I revere and respect every expression of it. Whether I am examining the delicate construction of a flower or gazing into the face of a loved one, I celebrate the presence and power of God that unites us all. What joy it is to be and experience divine life expressing!

Love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor.--Romans 12:10"

No comments:

Post a Comment