Friday, August 12, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus

Home | Daily Word: "POTENTIAL
I am born anew with spiritual promise and potential.
We rejoice when a newborn enters the world. In awe, we see that radiant being for the first time, full of promise and potential. As children learn to talk and interact with the world, we love and nurture them. We encourage them as they reach each new developmental milestone.

Each human being is on a journey. As our bodies grow and mature, we also mature psychologically and spiritually. Our inner growth comes as we gain awareness of ourselves as spiritual beings. I grow spiritually as I become aware of the divine spark within. Regardless of my physical age, I awaken to my true potential as a powerful co-creator and grow into my full spiritual promise.

You have been born anew, not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God.--1 Peter 1:23"

No comments:

Post a Comment