Sunday, August 28, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word: "COMFORT
I am comforted by the presence of God within me.
If I have experienced a recent loss or major change, I may be in the midst of a process that requires loving attention. I trust this process and allow myself to feel the spectrum of emotions that naturally arise in a safe and nurturing environment. I relax and open my heart to the comforting love of God.

The presence of God within me is my comfort and courage. In this loving Presence, I embrace my journey, knowing that I will emerge from this present experience into a new day of greater understanding, wisdom and strength. This is also true for those I love. Forever one in Spirit, we are each guided and comforted by the presence of God within.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I fear no evil; for you are with me. --Psalm 23:4"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment