Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Daily Word The Joy of Jesus Today

Home | Daily Word: "SERVICE
I am centered in Spirit, eager to discover all I can do and be.
I avail myself of every opportunity for growth and service by keeping my mind open and my soul receptive. I do not shrink from a challenge or new adventure. Every opportunity finds me eager and ready to serve in larger, more generous ways.

In order to serve God and others confidently and courageously, I open the door of my mind to divine understanding, the door of my heart to divine love, and the door of my life to divine Presence. I let the spirit of God flow through me as I play an active role in the world around me.

I am an open channel for the expression of God. Releasing any limiting thoughts, I listen, learn and let God work through me.

Those who do what is true come to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that their deeds have been done in God.--John 3:21"

No comments:

Post a Comment