Sunday, March 12, 2017

Imagination - Sunday, March 12, 2017 | Daily Word

Imagination - Sunday, March 12, 2017 | Daily Word



Imagination
MY IMAGINATION IS MY LINK TO THE CREATIVE POWER OF GOD.
Imagination is the ability to envision and dream. In the Bible, Joseph learned, through sometimes painful lessons, to align his gift of imagination with his spiritual purpose. In doing so, his life was transformed.
When I tap into my own power of imagination, I, too, align myself with the creative power of God. Love, strength, and joy find their way into the unfolding journey of my life. I imagine my dreams fulfilled, my spiritual intentions complete.
I envision good unfolding in every area of my life. I have a renewed sense of who I am, how divine imagination expresses through me. I am connected to the true spiritual purpose of my human experience.


The Lord was with Joseph, and he became a successful man ... the Lord caused all that he did to prosper in his hands.—Genesis 39:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained