Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pray for Others - Wednesday, June 10, 2015 | Daily Word

Pray for Others - Wednesday, June 10, 2015 | Daily Word



Pray for Others

WHEN I PRAY FOR OTHERS, I EXPERIENCE OUR ONENESS.
Praying for others is a sacred honor. I may pray for someone by writing their name on my prayer list. I visualize each person on my list and see them as God does. I speak an affirmative prayer specifically for them.
If someone seeks guidance, I see them walking confidently in the direction of their good. For healing, I imagine them whole, well, energized, and free. When I hear of someone’s heartache, I envision them wrapped in the peace of Spirit.
When I pray for others, I pray for myself. I empathize, knowing our human experience has similar challenges. We are one in Spirit—strong, wise, and whole.


Therefore … pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.–James 5:16

1 comment:

  1. Bengali baidyas prefer Matchfinder's Baidya matrimony for marriage needs. They are very traditional people and spread globally.

    ReplyDelete