Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Healing - Tuesday, November 04, 2014 | Daily Word

Healing - Tuesday, November 04, 2014 | Daily Word

I AM WHOLE AND WELL IN MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT.
When electrical equipment malfunctions, I first check to see whether it is plugged in. Similarly, when I experience dysfunction or disease in mind or body, I check whether I am “plugged in” to God. If I have harbored faulty ideas, I let them go. If I have given power to beliefs of disharmony or sickness, I disconnect from those thoughts and reconnect to Truth.
Established in right thinking, I allow the light of Truth to heal and transform me. As I experience healing from the inside out, I feel great ease and aliveness. I deeply trust life’s divine and perfect unfolding. No matter where I am in my healing process, I know that perfection and wholeness are my Truth. God is my health and well-being.


Your eye is the lamp of your body. If your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light.—Luke 11:34

No comments:

Post a Comment