Saturday, November 8, 2014

Divine Order - Saturday, November 08, 2014 | Daily Word

Divine Order - Saturday, November 08, 2014 | Daily Word

I GIVE THANKS FOR DIVINE ORDER AT WORK IN AND AROUND ME.
Rain falls onto the earth, is heated by the sun, and rises as steam to form clouds. When the clouds get heavy, they break open and water falls again. This cycle supports life, growth, and harvest.
Divine order is evident in countless cycles of nature and within me. My day begins as I awaken from restful sleep and ends when I again seek rest and renewal. My body functions in orderly rhythms: the rise and fall of each breath, the steadiness of my heartbeat, my processes of nutrition and circulation. God’s work is everywhere.
I embrace divine order in me and around me by affirming it, thinking positively, and expecting good results.


The rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return there until they have watered the earth.–Isaiah 55:10

No comments:

Post a Comment