Saturday, November 1, 2014

Courage - Saturday, November 01, 2014 | Daily Word

Courage - Saturday, November 01, 2014 | Daily Word



Courage

I AM STRONG OF HEART, COURAGEOUS,AND TRIUMPHANT.
I may possess great physical strength, mental capacity, or both. However, neither of these is the source of my true power. Only the presence of God in my heart brings the steadfast courage and fortitude to overcome any challenge.
I find my inner strength when I connect with God in the Silence. Spirit within encourages me to be loving, authentic, and brave. I live fearlessly in each moment as God inspires me to move forward with confidence and zeal. I welcome each new challenge as an adventure, with a sense of gratitude and joy.
Heartened by Spirit, I accomplish all that is mine to do with deep assurance. I do not merely survive and endure difficulties, I thrive! Through Spirit within, I live triumphantly!


Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord.—Psalm 31:24

No comments:

Post a Comment