Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Open the Door - Wednesday, October 29, 2014 | Daily Word

Open the Door - Wednesday, October 29, 2014 | Daily Word



Open the Door

MY GRATITUDE OPENS THE DOOR TO BOUNTIFUL BLESSINGS.
Praise and thanksgiving have the power to increase our experience of good. Charles Fillmore once wrote that travelers quickly learn that “praise and thanks melt the hardest heart and often open the door to amazing hospitality.” The prophets knew the power of thanksgiving, as “Praise the Lord” is frequently repeated in the Psalms.
On my journey through life, I recognize the power of appreciation. I praise every part of my body, and I am energized with greater health and vitality. I pay my bills with gratitude in the divine flow of giving and receiving. As I bless others, I unlock the door to greater love and harmony in my relationships. Through gratitude, I open wide the door to Spirit’s infinite bounty.


Celebrate with all the bounty that the Lord your God has given to you.—Deuteronomy 26:11



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained