Friday, October 17, 2014

My Dream - Friday, October 17, 2014 | Daily Word

My Dream - Friday, October 17, 2014 | Daily Word



My Dream

I ASK FOR WHAT MY HEART DESIRES AND PREPARE TO RECEIVE GOD’S GOOD.
What do I truly want for my life? This is an important question. At times I may find myself waiting for God to deliver my good, yet I haven’t even considered what I really want. What is my heart’s greatest desire?
My heart’s longing originates in God. When I reflect on what I want to do, who I want to be, and where I want to go, my heart’s desire is revealed. It may unfold in an instant or slowly over time. The key is to ask, seek, and then patiently wait for clarity.
Today I ask myself, What do I truly want? In the stirring of my heart, God speaks to me and leads me to my right path. I listen for answers with eager anticipation.


Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.—Psalm 37:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment