Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fresh Start - Thursday, October 16, 2014 | Daily Word

Fresh Start - Thursday, October 16, 2014 | Daily Word



Fresh Start

EVERY INSIGHT IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN ANEW.
In the past, I may have believed people who told me I wasn’t good enough, smart enough, or deserving of success and happiness. These assertions are untrue and unhelpful.
When I change my beliefs about myself, my life experience changes. Rather than thinking my dreams are beyond my reach, I place my faith and trust in my divine nature. I connect with God in me and affirm:I deserve to fully enjoy and express the blessings of God within me. Spirit is guiding and supporting my journey toward realizing my unlimited potential. Enfolded in divine love, I gratefully acknowledge each new insight as an opportunity for a fresh start.


Put away your former way of life, your old self … clothe yourselves with the new self, created according to the likeness of God.—Ephesians 4:22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment