Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Decisions - Wednesday, October 15, 2014 | Daily Word

Decisions - Wednesday, October 15, 2014 | Daily Word



EVERY DECISION OFFERS ME A BLESSING.
When making a decision, I relax knowing that every choice offers me a blessing. I do not allow myself to become anxious that one choice will be “wrong” and another “right.” Whether I turn right or left; go or stay; say yes or no, God is with me. I ease my mind by knowing I am never apart from the Divine Creator.
I claim my power to choose and celebrate the wisdom that guides me. Any direction I take is a fresh path to adventure, new experiences, and deeper understanding. I don’t dwell on what might have happened on another path. With God, I cannot make a wrong choice. I embrace my journey! My lessons, gifts, and blessings are right where I am.


The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs … and you shall be … like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.—Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained