Monday, September 15, 2014

Harmony - Monday, September 15, 2014 | Daily Word

Harmony - Monday, September 15, 2014 | Daily Word



Harmony

I AM AN INSTRUMENT OF HARMONY.
I enjoy the pleasing blend of sounds when musical notes are sung or played in harmony. The music resonates with my soul, stirs my emotions, and offers a welcoming interlude in my day.
Similarly, harmony within relationships enriches my life. I seek affinity with family, friends, and associates. We may each see life differently, but as we hear each other’s ideas and suggestions, and respectfully discuss any agreements or disagreements, we compose a harmonious song.
Musical notes combine to produce a masterpiece. In the same way, the varying qualities and gifts of individuals combine to make a greater whole. Harmonious relationships are a blessing to me.


Clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.–Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained

What Is Holy Week? - 8 Days of Easter Explained